12.06.2010

This is why you're single: Holidaze Edition

Let's hit the ground running. Literally.

Mwm looking for ski a companion - 40 (Champaign)

I'm hoping to meet a lady here in the next couple weeks to get to know and see if we have a connection. If so then plan a ski trip to West Virgina in January. All on me. If you like to ski thats perfect. If you don't, I will treat you to a day at the spa. Dinner, drinks and all the fun we want.

I'm white, decent looking, in great shape, runners body, nice career, and you'll just have to get to know me better to see what else. yes I am married and don't want to change that.

I'm not looking to be a sugar daddy but I will treat you like a queen when we are together.

If I've intrigued you please send me a line. Put "ski Trip" in the subject line.

I'm picturing a cabin on the side of mountain 50 miles outside of armpit of nowhere in the Appalachian Mountains. Maybe a nice patch of land behind it. Where he's buried previous victims. Though...a spa day *would* be nice.

4 comments:

moongrrl said...

West Virginia is for lovers.

Leighann of Multimindingmom said...

Was rolling eyes, then I read Moongrrl's comment and now I'm LOL!

Anonymous said...

I think Ted Bundy killed one his victims at a ski resort.
kj

Anonymous said...

one *of* his victims