12.13.2010

Music Monday: Not unlike Champaign, hell has frozen over.

I finally went to one of the fabulous house concerts of Cynthia and Ernie's (from The Sandwich Life) on Saturday night. I'm sure she'll post some of the the great pics. I managed to get a little video from my seat on the stairs.



If you are interested, they just finished a new Christmas CD.

Thanks so much to Cynthia and Ernie and if you like what you see in the video, you should fan them on Facebook or check out Pulp Country because they have a couple events coming up that you can stream online.

Really great night of fantastic food and drinks and music and people. So great that it prompted the first *ever* post on GG about a country music act.

4 comments:

the sandwich life said...

See? Isn't life amazing? I'm SO glad you were there!!!

Gamera said...

Me too! It's just never worked out before even though I'm only a few blocks away. Looking forward to your next big shindig already.... :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent. I'm glad you made it.
-sf

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, this particular song is 1960's hippie peace rock. Is all the rest of their stuff like that, a mix of hippie/folk music like from the 60's and 70's? Or is the rest actual country/bluegrass? (Either way, I'm sure they were good, I'm just curious)
kj