10.10.2010

This is why you're single: Wow.

DO YOU FEEL OUT OF PLACE??? - 42 (chambanna)

EXCEPT IN NATURE

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A CHANGE? I AM!!!!
YES CHANGE CAN BE SCARY BUT IT CAN BE A GOOD THING AS WELL. RIGHT!!!
THIS “WAY OF LIFE” WE HAVE GOING IN THIS COUNTRY DOSENOT WORK FOR ME!!! WHAT ABOUT YOU?
I WOULD PERFER TO SPEND TIME WITH PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT LAOUGHING LOVING AND LIVING WITH THIS PLANET. NOT “ON IT”
OK THIS IS WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR IN MY FRIENDS SMART, KIND, GENTLE, STRONG, FUNNY ,CHARMING, CHATIY, DOWN TO EARTH, ARTISIC, HARDWORKING HARDER PLAYING NATURAL, INPERFECT HUMAN BEINGS. BECOUSE THAT’S WHAT YOU’LL GET…….

HAVE PLAN BUT OPEN TO NEW IDEAS, ALWAYS!!!!

I’M AN INEQUITIST, A LIBERAL A FISCAL CONSERVATIVE, A PESAMISTIC OPTEOMIST, I AM PREITTY SURE STUFF WILL GO WROUNG BUT I WILL BE OK!!!!!! LOL I STAND SOMEWHERE BETWEEN WICAN BUDDHISM AND REFORMED DRUID. OK JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE DRUID THING. AND NO OFFENCE TO YOU REFORMED DRUID OUT THERE. LOL
I HAVE AN ODD AND SOMETIMES DARK SENCE OF HUMER AND A GOOFY ONE TOO.

I HAVE SOME EDUCATION OF WHAT I HAVE LEARNED IN SCHOOL. I TAKE THE MOST PRIDE IN WHAT I AM LEARNING, IN THE SCHOOL OF LIFE, TOLERANTICE LOVE OF LIFE THE ABLITY TO FIND SOME PEACE AND BEAUTY IN EVERY DAY EVEN IF IT’S JUST MINITES.
THE BEST THING I HAVE LEARNED IS IT’S THE SMALL THING IN LIFE AND LOVE THAT TURELY MATTER
Wow. Not only CAPS LOCK but also FILLED WITH MISSSSOEPELLIGNS!!!1! Unfortunately, it's *so* misspelled, I can't even understand what he saying about himself. Or...maybe that's fortunate.

Interested in meeting the woman - 27 (Champaign)

Good Day.

I am a good man not from America. I like living here very much for 5 months time. I am interested very much in meeting the woman I can date. I think woman should think and make conversation not just cook the meals and clean the house. I like American woman to be pretty and like to dance. I want the woman to be the young one. I do not like womans to have more years than I. It will be a good time.
Yah, I'm thinking not so much...although this is probably a pretty progressive idea for him. Or...he's just TERRIBLE at translating his needs into Craiglist-speak. :\

Married For Married - 48 (Champaign/Central IL)

I'm a married 40-something professional and successful male looking for a married 30-40-something female. You must be somewhat attractive, girly (like to dress like a woman), and missing passion in your life.

Please send a photo and a what you are looking for. Let's see if we can help each other out.
WTF? I've seen this before. Is wearing a bra and panties enough or is this guy looking for heels, skirts, hose, and pearls? Very odd....

Tired of typical Craigslist guys? - 21 (Champaign, IL)

From what I've seen, most guys on here are pretty boring and creepy, and if you're the kind of person I'm looking for, you're tired of that.

I'm a 21-year-old senior at U of I and I'm looking for interesting girls to be friends with. If we happen to be a match intellectually and physically, I'd love to meet up and learn more about each other. I'm around 5'10 and about 175 lbs, and my interests include Ultimate Frisbee, reading books, old-school Nintendo games, cuddling, and grammar.

If you want to shoot me an e-mail, make the subject of the e-mail your favorite book. Hope to hear from you!
Wow. Grammar? I've never seen that on Craigslist before---both as a like and, you know, in the writing. Nice post, 21-year-old posting a personal on Craigslist. Good luck! You'll prolly need it....

1 comment:

Narc said...

You know, that third ad would not look out of place in the M4M section, either.