1.26.2009

Is it spring yet?

Sorry I've been away. I've had some of this and that pop up but hopefully all will be sorted out shortly. My mom needs surgery again after another fall. This time, there's a broken ulna and radius so a plate and screw are going in along with some "tissue reorganization"---whatever that means. That's tomorrow. We got all the pre-op stuff done today.

Also, since it's been colder than *shit* out, my pipes are a fun winter project lately. I'm like a mama bird who is keeping her eggs warm until spring. Sometimes, I want to chuck it all and fly south for the winter instead, but....

In the meantime, this song has popped up a couple times recently. Watch out---it'll get stuck up in your head....


Bobby Caldwell - What you won't do for love

P.S. I've disconnected my blog from my Facebook. Facebook is a little too crowded right now. I'll post links to selected posts, but I've stopped the automatic feed importation. If you only check this blog via Facebook, start using Google Reader (or whatever feed reader you use) to see if I'm posting or not. Or visit my blog hourly. Whichever.

3 comments:

Angie said...

ok everything is good with the universe again...you're posting. was having abandonment issues.

Lisa said...

I like that song. It came out years ago, originally, right? But I can't think who did it. Or maybe I'm confused...

P.S. I hope all goes well for your mother.

David said...

LOVE that song. Hope Mom is doing well!