12.21.2008

Sending soul-filled sounds your way....

Just bought this album. I have no idea who this guy is. I'd never heard of Gramatik before Wednesday. I found one song I liked while clicking around on the internets. After finding four, I just bought the whole stinking thing.

Best impulse buy in a while.

Here's a link to the album's last.fm page. You can listen to every single song on the album.

It just came out so no videos on the YouTubes. Sorry, but it's for the ears only today.

I'm also trying out something new---let me know if it works.

:)

Look for some changes to the blog over the next few weeks. I have a couple weeks off and I plan on doing some renovating. If you have problems with accessing the blog, let me know via email (gameragabs@yahoo.com) or twitter or whatevers, mkay?

No comments: